Monday, February 14, 2011

Opening Ceremonies

Welcome to the first post here at the New York Sport Exchange.

First of all, props to Mikey Ouimet for coming up with the name of the blog, and thanks to everyone else who suggested things like Around the Horney, Horney Sports, and many other names that included my fantastic last name.

Ultimately I decided that the usage of "Horney" in the title would just lead to many disappointed men who stumbled on here while actually searching for...something else.

I'm going to be updating this blog as frequently as the sports world warrants, and at the moment I don't necessarily have a concrete set of things to write about.

It will be mainly the Knicks, Yankees and NY Football Giants, but I'll post thoughts about the happenings in the general world of sports as long as I have enough input for a post.

When my thoughts warrant an actual article I'll be posting those to my account at suite101.com, where I earn revenue for the amount of traffic my stuff receives. So when that happens I'll be posting the link on this blog.

So welcome to this historic first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment